American Express Careers
SG CEN Internal Auditor & Communication Specialist
- Performs real time/historical call monitoring and evaluation
- Compile and track individual call and separate them by Team
- Verify inbound calls and ensuring information provided is accurate and up to date
- Support, update and maintain internal audit data accordingly
- Seek any necessary supporting information from Quality Assurance department if required.
- Send citations/coaching opportunity to respective leader if needed
- Weekly & monthly report to be sent to leadership team
- Share overall CCPs strength and opportunities found in call audits
- Participate in monthly Team Leader meetings, providing feedback/sharing on call audits (when required)
- Support CES Team & Production Leaders (when is required)
- Shaping Communications strategy for SG CEN
- Leverage and adapt creative communications channels in digital and print
- Organize initiatives and plan events in SG CEN
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from CEN leadership
- Sourcing and producing materials used for CEN Town Hall meetings and events;
- Supporting colleague engagement activities and external engagement activities
- Applying generational intelligence concepts on day to day communications
- Demonstrate agile, flexible, strategic and tactical thought process
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities - Event Management experience advantageous
- Graphic designing experience, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premier Pro or similar designing tools.
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel & Power Point
- Must adapt well to change and adjust priorities as needed
- Ability to multitask
- Solid time management skills
- Proactive team player
- At least a Combo 3 in 2018 PMP
- No warning letter is received in the past 6 months
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 29, 2019, 11:48:15 AM