Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Value Generation Analyst
Through the Relationship Care® service ethos, World Service views every customer interaction as an opportunity to deepen the relationship with each and every Card Member to deliver extraordinary customer satisfaction that make it a true differentiator for American Express. The Customer Engagement Network is an exciting, fast paced dynamic environment where taking care of our Customers is our first priority. This role is responsible for supporting transmitting the RC ethos and helping the team to generate Value proposition on the Card and benefits by inspiring people to deliver Excellent Service to drive Value Generation results and Partnering with key stakeholders across CEN Leadership team
- Strong collaboration with internal business partners across the globe to ensure that performance results are delivering on or above forecast at the network and site level.
- Deploying initiatives and leveraging best practices that increase effectiveness and efficiency resulting in greater customer engagement and revenue:
- Outlining Value Generation performance improvement opportunities and relevant insights based on in-depth analysis of customer care professional (CCP) and card member data.
- Acting as a champion for training/coaching innovation that enhances both the CCP and customer experience.
- Supporting compliance efforts that ensure we deliver results the right way.
- Creative approach to problem solving, resiliency to work through ambiguity, and ability to be forward thinking in generating new innovative ideas.
- Exceptional communicator with the aptitude to influence partners/leaders at multiple levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and drive results through several large-scale initiatives simultaneously and globally.
- Strong analytic skills to evaluate data and identify themes that create strategies aimed at driving performance improvement and generating revenue.
- Effective relationship strategist with flexibility to work across multiple time zones.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2019, 9:13:57 PM