Account Management Executive – American Express Brussels
What do seek in a job? Is it a challenge, opportunities for growth, a pleasant working atmosphere? American Express Brussels offers it all!
American Express is one of the largest players in the field of payment cards worldwide. Our cardholders not only have a unique card, they can also enjoy attractive benefits and travel services. Our office is located in Brussels South-East (Auderghem Boistfort area) and consists of more than 150 employees. It is a fantastic place to build a career. Moreover, the size of the organization is perfect for building close relationships with colleagues.
About the role
We are looking for an Account Management Executive who will join the Global Commercial Services team. This position is office based in which you engage in business relations with our existing small and mid-segment corporate customers over the phone rather than face-to-face.
He/She is responsible for:
- Maintaining the business relationship with our existing small and mid-segment corporate customers and engage them in a meaningful way to ensure business is growing and strengthening
- Handling customer queries and help them to understand the value our products can bring to them.
- Strengthening and expanding the relationship by asking the right questions and offering the right products to solve the “pain points” the customer may have.
- Identifying opportunities for cross selling other products during the telephone conversation
- Handling the administrative part of the expansions and the new set up’s
- Ensuring the correct and complete documents (for the small and mid-customer portfolio) are held by ACG, such as UBO, card member identification documents, contracts etc
- Assessing and monitoring the results of the telephone discussions with customers, to ensure the correct follow up is given in implementation or in service departments
- Convincing and persuading customers and colleagues to accept alternative ideas
- Remaining calm and control emotions in difficult situations, and work against tight deadlines to achieve the targets set
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We are looking for someone who
Possess preceding knowledge and experience of the products, services and procedures within the own domain and execute a number of well-defined tasks instructed and supervised by a manager
Is capable of processing data out of one specific sub-discipline and look for patterns and cause/effect
Acts on own initiative within well-defined guidelines and procedures and able to propose normal improvements under supervision of a manager
Is able to transfer own knowledge and way of working in a formal and informal way
In a structured way can answer more complex questions from customers according to set rules and procedures.
Is able to correctly report on data and incidents
Speaks Dutch, French and English on a fluent level
What does American Express offer you?
An attractive salary;
12 months of work, 13 months of payment;
Holiday pay in May;
100% public transport reimbursement;
Sport & culture vouchers, eco checks, end-of-year checks;
With full time employment you can get up to 27.5 vacation days
Close guidance to help your development;
Excellent pension program;
American Express Green or Gold card;
Respect and value for your diversity, integrity, and teamwork.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2019, 11:02:35 AM