- Primary focus on building relevant and consumable machine learning models from development through testing and validation.
- Deploy machine learning models and integrate them to a UI or an API.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify new data sources and extracting and prepare useful data sets to derive insights.
- Evaluate and review into models to accurately identify their performance in real world scenarios.
- Understanding the data, needs of the business requirements and performing data quality operations before developing the model.
- Quantitatively determining value and deriving insights, then assuring the insights are leveraged to create positive impact to decision science models and early warning signals.
- Use big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, R & Python packages, Flask etc. to manage the analysis transactions and records.
- Deliver end to end predictive solutions for deploying into productions systems including ML driven automation and data quality initiatives.
Position requires a Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field. PhD or MBA with quantitative background is a plus.
- Background in data programming and applications systems design and architecture is required with hands on experience with both scripting and programming end to end solutions.
- At least five years of enterprise work experience in Machine learning, text mining or related field.
- Experienced in extracting, preparing and working with real world data sets to solve an actual business problem.
- Excellent understanding of various machine learning, deep learning and text mining techniques and algorithms.
- Experience with API to deploy models.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, demonstrated ability to explain complex data results with various levels of stakeholders. Additional soft-skills needed: innovative problem-solving, curiosity and an appetite for new technology, ability to lead and influence others and to coach and mentor junior team members.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2019, 11:53:23 AM