Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
We’re looking for a Quality Engineer to work on mobile, mobile web and web applications that will be used by tens of millions of cardholders around the world. We want someone with expert-level technical skills who is super creative and enjoys solving tough problems. You should be able to come up with brilliant solutions that no one else does.
You’ll be part of the Commercial Mobile & Expense Management Engineering team whose mandate is to develop new products and platforms for American Express customers. Our aim is to build interactive experiences at all touch points of a consumer's journey whether it be before, at, or after the time of purchase.
Part of agile team by driving user story analysis and elaboration, designing and developing software applications, and testing and building automation tools.
Create and maintain automated tests running in a continuous integration environment.
Ensure excellent application usability through careful manual testing
Contribute to designing test cases and testing in ongoing sprints
Self‐motivated and able to independently learn new technologies
Work closely with development team to iteratively test concurrently with feature development
Analyze and create end‐point mocks to aid in testing
- Experience working in mobile/Web scrum/QA teams
- Experience in writing automated tests for mobile iOS, Android and APIs
- 2+ years of technical experience in a software development organization with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Science (preferably Computer Science, Engineering or other related disciplines)
- Has exposure to a variety of distributed infrastructure technologies and systems
- Eagerness to work iteratively and collaboratively to build new software
- Excellent bi‐directional communication skills
- Deals well with ambiguous/under‐defined problems; able to think abstractly
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2019, 1:38:59 PM