American Express Careers
Global Communications & Enablement Executive
Foreign Currency Solutions is a diversified global business, providing USD / EUR solutions to customers in over 180+ Countries, extending the reach of AXP to every corner of the world. Supporting clients in every segment, from Global customers needing T&E solutions in offshore markets, to Large Market customers needing Cross Border Payment (CBP) solutions in Australia, FCS is a global business with significant areas for growth within our strategic growth pillars of Cross Border Payments, Strategic Supplier Payments & Multinational Solutions.
The role of Global Communications & Enablement Executive, will for a part of the Global Strategy & Planning team, providing dedicated & focused communications enablement across all parts of the FCS business.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Establish a Global Communication Standard for all FCS communication touch points including:
- E2E Management of Senior Leadership presentations
- Standardize FCS Email communications with business partners
- Manage global Town Hall presentations
- Lead business review into all team member internal / external profiles (e.g: The square / LinkedIn) and upgrade to deliver a clear & distinct standardized approach
- Provide Content design support to all FCS teams related to client presentations / stakeholder updates etc., to ensure global consistency in message, content & design
- Manage & Innovate how FCS share global best practices including via Best Practice sharing videos etc.
- Enhance FCS team members & partners to understand capabilities via managing & innovating the way we capture Client Case studies
- Establish & maintain a central database mapping merchant level acceptance for FCS customers to innovate the abilities for global teams to capture and quickly understand merchant acceptance / conditions
- Manage centrally all activities for internal / external events & key meetings
- Strong technical & graphic design skills are required and include: Microsoft office (expert level Power point), as well as graphic design capabilities
- Excellent written communications skills with high ability to take complex data / strategic concepts / process flow detail & place into simplistic executive level presentations
- Creative out of the box thinker with strong track record of delivering innovative ideas within global teams
- Experience within a fast-paced / global environment with an ability to focus on executional priorities
- Requires strong rational / decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems independently. The candidate must possess high motivation, enthusiasm, and dedication to deliver results within strict time frames.
- Demonstrated project management, problem solving, quantitative analytical skills, with the ability to create, analyze data and create new opportunities to achieve business objectives.
- Executive presence with ability to influence without direct authority; must be able to communicate effectively within multiple levels within the organization.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 29, 2019, 6:40:39 AM