American Express Careers
Director - Business Financing And Supplier Payments Risk
• Work with business partners to design and standardize effective risk management policies across all products under business financing and supplier payments business.
• Build Partnership and liaison with external vendors and support their engagement and onboarding with Amex.
• Oversee the new accounts and customer management strategies and build strong partnerships to jointly monitor credit actions, procedural adherence and the quality of decisions through analytics and case reviews.
• Independently lead the tombstone reviews to identify the key areas of opportunities and work with other risk teams and partners to implement them.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams and products to develop the framework for through the cycle across all products.
• Work with business partners to enhance value proposition, improve customer experience and strengthen regulatory and compliance alignment.
• Lead, engage, and inspire a global team of high performing risk management professionals in Bangalore.
• Ability to cope with ambiguity and complexity, managing a multitude of projects and relationships
• Willingness to experiment and learn
• Proven leader who can inspire vision in others
• Intelligent risk taker
• Implements and manages change effectively
• Collaborates and influences appropriately
• Ability to quickly gain respect from and add value to any team
• Team player but prepared to share own opinion even at the risk of alienating
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to all levels of the organization
• 10-25% travel required
Knowledge of platform:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 10, 2019, 10:54:23 AM