There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
This position will support Premium Merchants and the Client Management organization. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about customers and interested in owning all aspects of the customer relationship. You will serve as a brand ambassador by delivering unsurpassed customer care through Relationship Care.
In this role, the successful candidate will ensure extraordinary service by promptly and accurately responding to request from Clients, evaluating and analyzing merchant account information and recommending tailored solutions to merchants that add value to their business.
• Merchant Services experience an advantage
•The position is responsible for providing quality and timely completion of Merchant requests related to Banking Updates/Maintenance on existing merchant accounts/New Account set-ups, payments research and account reconciliation
• Requires the handling of outbound and inbound calls to and/or from Financial Institutions, Merchants and internal customers.
• Provide service & support to Merchants, Processors, MS TSC, Banking, SRG/KOAT, Contract Review, Submissions, ESSU, CMS, Acquisition, Network Development, Risk Management, and Welcome Acceptance
•Review, analyze, and process merchant requests from the simple to the complex
•Review, understand, and apply information from business and legal documents, i.e., Articles of Inc., Business license, Guarantee Agreements, IRS documents, AMEX Terms and Conditions, Policies and procedures and PAD Agreements in order to fulfill critical maintenance requests.
• Ensure timely execution of cases and following strict deadlines for enhanced merchant experience
• Strong analytical and collaboration skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates ability to be self-directed with excellent follow through
Customer focused with a high level of urgency; role model for delivering Extraordinary Customer Care
• Able to interact professionally with all levels of clients
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to evaluate Merchant information
• High result orientation
• Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines• Demonstrated dependability
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2019, 4:20:24 AM