American Express Careers
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Finance for Global Card Issuance Function
- Accounting, Reconciliation, Invoice Validation & Reporting
- Purpose of the Role:
- The Primary focus of this role is to drive continuous improvement across multiple card issuance disciplines through the effective reporting and analysis of key metrics including;
- SLA adherence
- Vendor invoicing and lodgment
- Variance analytics
- Volume & OPEX Reporting
- Accrual process
- Balance sheet Account Reconciliation
- Tracking monthly GL
- Month end accounting
- UCS and regional cost Centre management
- UCS Volume & OPEX mapping
- Successfully manage team workflows and outcomes.
- Shifting the team’s focus from “Information Delivery” to “Value Added Analysis” to further enable business decisions.
- Developing robust and detailed understanding of inputs, processes, controls & flows to facilitate in developing a change agenda for the card issuance team
Academic Background & Past Experience :
MBA / B.Com Graduate with 2-3 years relevant experience.
Good communication skills.
Strong Interpersonal skills.
Strong and committed customer focus and consistent demonstration of service excellence.
Preferred technical skills required are standard Microsoft suite, Essbase, Oracle and UCS.
High control orientation.
Strong follow - up and negotiation skills & prior experience of handling vendors invoices
Passion for excellence, positive attitude and high commitment.
Strong Accounting, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
Strong Relationship Skills and Attitude to Help Customers and Support Ad-Hoc Requests.
Proficiency in Ms Excel, Power point is a must.
Spanish Bilingual (Preferred).
Flexible with shifts.
Knowledge of Platforms:
Invoice payment Systems
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 4:36:01 AM