It takes exceptional people to create exceptional products.
We’ve built one of the most respected service brands in the world by creating products that set the standard for ease, convenience, security and innovation. Our product team members are at the center of it all, collaborating with business leaders, partners and engineering teams to shape the products of the future. If that fits your career vision, look no further.
This Associate Product Manager will sit within Enterprise Digital Membership Experience team in Enterprise Digital & Analytics (ED&A), which aims to deliver differentiated digital experiences for our Card Members through the web, mobile and push communication channels. This person will support the global development of push-based communications platforms with a focus on native app push notifications and SMS, as well as e-mail and alerts across our 20+ proprietary markets.
The product of great thinking.
As a key link in the product development process no two days here will be the same, but there are some things you can count on doing:
- Work with customers, key stakeholders, and partners to define a product vision and roadmap
- Understand and apply new trends and competitive best practices into product roadmap and requirements
- Support development of appropriate tracking and reporting to determine product performance
- Work closely with the design and technology teams to develop, test and deliver defined capabilities, such as agile sprints/ceremonies
- Translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
- At the core of Product Management
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Analysis
- Adaptive Communication
- Strategy Formulation
- Business Case Development
Are you ready to be at the center of it all?
We are looking for the following:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; computer science, information system, or engineering is a plus
- 1+ years of Product Management experience is an asset
- Proven track record in defining winning product constructs and delivering a product vision and roadmap
- Experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies
- Experience with participating in Agile Sprints/Ceremonies is desired
- Technical experience, such as coding and web development is a bonus
- Knowledge of reporting/analytical applications
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 5, 2019, 11:34:34 AM