Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the global leader in providing payments solutions for Small, Medium and Large businesses. We are in the business of helping our clients get business done! Within GCS Marketing, the Insights Enablement team is responsible for equipping all colleagues in GCS with relevant insights through engaging and innovative communication and distribution. Our goal is to make insights accessible, understandable, and usable to a wide range of audiences.
We are looking for visionaries and storytellers – individuals who believe relevant data and insights can give businesses a competitive advantage, intellectually curious self-starters who enjoy testing into new content formats and channels, and expert communicators who understand how to wield the power of infographics and layouts.
Key Activities Include:
- Reviewing available secondary research for relevant customer and competitive insights
- Compiling and designing a monthly ‘Insights Newsletter’
- Developing quarterly trends review to update senior leadership
- Crafting weekly ‘tweets’
- Exploring other forms of insight communication (e.g. webinars, social, print, events)
- Proven ability to hone in on key insights and communicate complex ideas simply
- Intellectual curiosity (desire to understand new tools, insights, GCS business needs, audience goals and preferences)
- Experience in graphic design and visual storytelling (creative portfolio that demonstrates clean aesthetic and tasteful design)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure while managing multiple workflows, schedules and deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a comfort with testing into new content formats and channels
- Clear and effective written and verbal communicator, experienced in presenting to senior creative and strategic leadership
- Experience working in a highly collaborative, matrixed, environment and developing relationships across organizational boundaries
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Attention to detail
- Design agency experience a bonus, not required
Candidates must submit a portfolio in order to be considered for the position.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 3, 2019, 10:57:12 AM