Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Develop and execute strategy to drive responsible partner' s business.
- Negotiate and persuade responsible partner to deliver business target metrics, including Billing, Revenue and PTI.
- Manage day to day tasks with partner to identify growth opportunities
- Effectively influence and engage partner to increase Amex share in partner's portfolio.
- Effectively leverage internal resources (eg, Marketing, PBS, Risk, Finance, Technology, GCO, Compliance)
- Work closely with Regional/Global teams to enhance network values.
- Collaborate with other LOBs in Japan to drive market growth strategy.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in the Financial Services industry, Credit Card experience highly valued.
- Good understanding of the card industry and payment environment.
- Excellent negotiation skill, B To B relationship management/sales experiences is plus.
- Strong entrepreneurship and creativity.
- Financial acumen to link financial analysis with business growth initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact with external partners in a highly professional manner.
- Good team player.
- Excellent communication skill in both Japanese and English.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 2, 2019, 12:24:51 AM