Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
As a global leader in financial services, American Express has built its reputation on continual innovation and forward-thinking. And since we’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand, we continually strive to deliver the best possible service to our corporate customers all around the world.
This position is primarily responsible for day-to-day management of a group 15 Customer Care Professionals (CCPs). They motivate our CCPs in servicing US customers to drive engagement and deepen loyalty.
• Decision making in critical and day to day situations;
• Drive business metrics (e.g., customer satisfaction – NPS/CSAT, value generation, average handling time, absenteeism, schedule adherence, and attrition);
• Monitor customer servicing calls to ensure flawless servicing execution / treatment, implementing call center management / floor management administration;
• Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and morale by using reward / recognition tools available;
• Provide daily coaching to calling executives;
• Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance;
• Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps, offer solutions and successfully implement ideas to enhance American Express products and services. Provide leadership insight in Process improvement initiatives;
• Ensure compliance for all processes and policies and developing quality and productivity evaluations
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Bachelor's degree preferred;
• Flexibility in terms of work hours – a must! (Our service operates over a 24/7 environment);
• Direct and recent people-leading experience of at least 3 years in a Premium call center customer service environment;
• Coaching and conflict resolution skills required;
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
• Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly while demonstrating flexibility / adaptability / personal accountability;
• Proven history of implementing development and action plans to aid in growing team member skills to drive results;
• Exposure to project management and six sigma orientation would be a plus
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative – these are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2019, 3:13:38 AM