There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
•Deliver High Standards of Customer Service by handling Premium Customer’s Membership Rewards related inquiries
• This role involves making outbound or inbound calls to our High Value Card
• Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
•Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value
• Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
• Support any new initiatives in the Directorate
•Deliver to the Employees, customer, shareholder metrics as per Goals
•Suggest Process Improvements/Changes To Achieve & Ensure ‘Customer First Resolution’.
•Work With Customer Groups To Support New Product Launches, Promotions etc.
• Ensure adherence to quality and compliance guidelines
•Actively uphold the blue box values by not engaging in behaviors that do not support our corporate objectives
•Graduate Or Post Graduate in B.com., B.Sc (Mathematics/Economics) with minimum 2 years of experience preferably in US market.
•Inbound or Outbound Calling Experience in Servicing Industry, KPO, BPO, Banking preferred
•Knowledge of Membership Rewards process will be an added advantage. Amex Cards/Other Products knowledge desirable
• Minimum G3L3 rating in last performance review
• Minimum 12 months tenure as Band 28 in the current role as on the date of application
• Knowledge of Membership Rewards process will be an advantage. Amex Cards/Other Products knowledge desirable
•Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly
• Passion and experience in the delivery of premium customer service
•Change Management Ability, high result orientation and ability to meet timelines.
•Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently.
•Previous Analytical Experience In Operations/Servicing Environment Is Preferred.
•Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.•Ability To Think Within the Framework Of Policies And Procedures And Yet Provide A Customized Solution.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 29, 2019, 1:03:46 AM