Don’t live life without it.
Role: Analyst Operations
• Explore a range of products/packages (airfares/hotel deals/ gifts/ retail/ dining) from trusted online merchants to find exactly what the client is looking for.
• Make reservations/purchases on client's behalf as per the company's guidelines.
• Help the client with after sales hassles like rescheduling/cancellation/refund for reservations/purchases made through our app.
• Exhibit high level of motivation while being organized, reliable and detail oriented while chatting with the clients.
• Ensure an amazing and hassle-free buying experience for our clients.
• Delight and emotionally connect the clients while maintaining their privacy.• Adhere to all SOPs set by the company to safeguard both, the clients' privacy and company policies.
Morning Shift: 7 am to 4 pm
Evening Shift: 3 pm to 12 amNight Shift: 11 pm to 8 am
- Hospitality Industry: Candidates from aviation (preferably cabin crew) and 5-star rated hotels with strong spoken and written communication. Enthusiastic and the willingness to work in start-up would be a cherry on the cake.
- Concierge/Customer Service Executives: Candidates with excellent communication skills who have an experience in managing HNI and UHNI clients, and are equally tech savvy.
- Fresh Graduates - Candidates who are fresh graduates, enthusiastic and tech-savvy with excellent communication skills. BMM and BMS graduates would be highly preferred.
- Graduate from any stream
- Strong written communication skills
- Tech savvy
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2019, 2:50:19 AM