As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2018"
- Help create and execute an end to end servicing strategy for consumer card products in Thailand.
- Help create and construct new products and services as well as develop and implement strategies and initiatives to improve existing products and services.
- Identify key drivers and development areas to create an action plan to meet and exceed customer scorecard targets that define best in class service.
- Support loyalty programs for high-valued customers as well as the planning and organization of customer-related marketing and loyalty events.
- Co-ordinate both locally and across a global organization to ensure a seamless servicing and fulfillment process within the local market.
- Support the production of customer communications as well as marketing and other promotional materials.
- Monitor and ensure our programs and services are in compliance with local regulations and company policies.
- Manage annual operating expenses and advertising and promotion budgets.
- Report, update, and share servicing performance with the Manager, Card Services, as well constituent departments and regional support centers.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- 3-5+ years of work experience with proven record of performance achievement, self-motivation, service-minded and effective leadership.
- Strong knowledge of the card payment business with sound analytical skills to assess the perception and expectation of customers towards the Company’s services/benefits and products.
- First-class servicing and marketing mind, with effective budget management ability.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English and Thai
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 29, 2019, 3:44:54 AM