In this role you will be responsible for driving new card acquisition and billings growth across Australia and New Zealand. As the successful candidate you will manage day to day card acquisition for the Consumer Card portfolio through our Affiliate (Comparison) Marketing channel.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital Acquisition, you will be an individual who enjoys a diverse, fast-paced, and results-driven environment. The role offers a high level of exposure to all digital sub-channels working closely with the broader acquisition team, central marketing teams, external partners, agencies and technologies teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of Australia and New Zealand Affiliate acquisition channel for the consumer card portfolio via internal and external agency partners
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our affiliate partners
- Drive growth and scale of acquisition through delivery of analytics, insights and testing innovation
- Work with teams, agencies and partners to ensure correct implementation of strategies and product changes
- Ensure broader Marketing objectives are adapted and carried through to Affiliate strategies, optimisations and reporting.
- Deliver reporting of channel performance versus targets to Senior leaders
- Local project management lead and influencer for internationally led testing roadmap, capability and channel enhancement
- Strong partnership and consultancy with product and marketing teams
- Implementation of regulatory and campaign changes across channels and assets
- Maintaining market awareness of competitor activity, industry and technological advances to analyse and develop future plans for Affiliate Acquisition
- 4+ years Digital marketing experience
- Ability to drive results and innovation in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical, creative and problem solving skills
- Solution-oriented individual with ability to develop solutions to complex issues
- Strong communicator, able to influence others to support strategies and tactics
- Experience using website analytics and 3rd party bid management tools
- Budget management experience
- Knowledge of American Express Cards, services and benefits, and/or understanding of the Financial Services Industry viewed favourably
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2019, 11:45:11 AM