There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- Refine and manage marketing messaging and communications that are used to attract new talent for the various technical/analytical and IT service-oriented disciplines across our organization
- Partner with HR to manage talent recruitment strategies and maintain an active pipeline of qualified candidates. Coordinate with hiring leaders, HR and recruitment to ensure adherence to our talent strategies and hiring processes for new hires and interns. Assist with coordinating the technical promotion process within our organization.
- Coordinate and where needed, attend job fairs, local meetups, and other related events where candidates could be found for the organization.
- Partner with hiring leaders to manage job postings, candidate and interviewer slates, the hiring pipeline, and talent slotting processes across the organization globally.
- Partner with our hiring leaders, HR team and employee engagement team to ensure a consistent hiring and onboarding experience for interns, entry-level hires and experienced hires
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field (or equivalent work experience) required.
- Prior experience in technical talent planning, recruiting, retention strategies, and/or other related HR processes with a focus on maintaining confidentiality is a plus
- Superior project management and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with great follow-up and attention to detail.
- Superior relationship and influencing skills for dealing with a wide range of issues and people/ levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 30, 2019, 10:31:27 AM