There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The Primary Objective Would Be to Deliver Very High Standards of Customer Service by Handling Customers request such a Payments, Reconciliation, Account Maintenance, Credit Balance Refund, New Card Issuance, Financial Adjustments And Other Queries For Premium And High Value Customers.
• Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
• Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis Of Incoming Correspondence To Recommend Changes In Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based On Customers’ Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service Is Given At All Times.
• Handle All Written Customer Enquiries, Maintenance And Non-Se Disputes For Customers In A Timely And Accurate Manner.
• Ensure Smooth Functioning Of Cmm By Meeting Key Performance Indicators & Achieving Laid Down Slas.
• Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Deliver Quality Service And Support New Product Launches, Promotions Etc
• Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
• Ensure Complete Adherence To Approval Grid For Financial Adjustments By Team And Self.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate with minimum 2 years of experience, prior experience in JAPA market,
- Experience in handling ‘Payment, Reconciliation and Account maintenance’ queries will be preferred,
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong Analytical skills & attention to detail. .
- High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation. High result orientation. .
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Tools: Excel & Power Point
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2019, 12:26:52 PM