American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast growing business. Global Business Financing (GBF) within GCS operates as an agile FinTech group to develop capabilities, platforms and digital products for our customers’ working capital and financing needs.
As a critical part of the Global Business Financing - Pricing, Analytics and Strategy team, the Mgr/Sr. Mgr will focus on accelerating growth and increasing profitability of our Supply Chain Financing and Dynamic Discounting products. This role will work closely with multiple stakeholders across the organization, including Product Management, Business Development, Risk, and Data Science, to provide innovative pricing strategies and actionable data driven insights for our short term financing and supply chain solutions. You will be joining the team at a dynamic and exciting time as we scale our financing business amid a competitive and continuously evolving landscape.
- Partner with Business Development and Product Management to structure Supply Chain Finance deals for our Large and Global Clients, with the objective of balancing market share and profitability goals
- Define and implement scalable frameworks and processes to support ongoing pricing, analytics and reporting across Supply Chain Financing and Dynamic Discounting portfolios
- Provide actionable insights based on advanced analytics to optimize and grow the Supply Chain Financing and Dynamic Discounting portfolios
- Develop and continuously refine pricing strategies to drive profitable growth and increase competitiveness of our Supply Chain Financing products
- Use data mining and analytics on rich closed loop data to develop pricing solutions by identifying key trends across business units, segments, product and other business P&L items
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Finance, Risk and Business Development to design/execute in-market tests across channels to inform and model customer price sensitivity across segments
- Strong analytic thought leadership, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Resourceful with strong business judgment and demonstrated ability to drive results
- Hands-on experience using statistical analysis and data manipulation software/tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, Python)
- Strong communication skills to effectively translate data driven insights into business strategy, and an ability to explain complex analyses to non-technical audiences
- Experience in driving performance optimization through the application of advanced decision sciences
- Understanding of Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting, Reverse Factoring and related invoice-based financing options is nice to have, but not required
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 8:40:42 AM