American Express Global Corporate Payments are preferred by over 70% of the Fortune 500 companies and our career opportunities are pursued by the world's top business professionals!
American Express is the leader in creating solutions for mid and large sized companies, providing consulting services to these companies, helping them leverage their purchasing power while eliminating labor-intensive operations in expense management. American Express is constantly adding to our suite of business products and services. With us, you'll be able to consult with customers on new and innovative solutions and ways to help them succeed, leading to bigger and better rewards for yourself!
With more than 160 years of innovation behind us, our future could not look more promising. We're moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies to bring greater value to our business customers. Their success expands our success, so we put heart and soul into helping them achieve results that exceed all expectations. As a world leader in commercial card services, we are continuing to build alliances, strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes. Shouldn't you be part of our distinguished team?
This position is responsible for the profitable management, growth and retention of a defined portfolio. This portfolio includes Corporate Card & Corporate Purchasing products and related solutions (i.e. Automated Expense Management).
- Drive Portfolio Growth from existing clients with annual revenue up to $300M
- Achieve portfolio CV growth, retention and profitability targets
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders across risk, pricing, marketing, client management, sales & acquisition to drive retention and growth
- Provide strategic recommendations and solutions to assist clients in optimizing their travel and procurement spend through process improvement, and purchasing savings.
- Maintain/grow client portfolio through entrenchment of Value Proposition and expanded contact base within senior levels
- Identify client needs and deliver Business Partnership Reviews to provide solutions that address client requirements and deliver value
- Understand market level/industry information to share insights on key competitors, challenges, technology, trends, and regulations
- 2+ years of proven business to business consultative selling and/ or account management experience working with corporate accounts within a Travel, Financial or Procurement environment
- Proactively and consistently demonstrates the value of partnering with American Express, highlighting key pillars of the value proposition to deliver solutions and exceed customer expectations
- Ability to develop solid client relationships and gain commitment to materialize opportunities
- Must successfully manage objections and influence without authority
- Demonstrates tenacity, adaptability and a positive attitude to navigate complex organizational structures and remove roadblocks
- Must excel against challenging goals, redefining standards of excellence and taking calculated risks
- Provides thought leadership leveraging strong analytical skills and financial acumen to understand portfolio trends and capitalize on opportunities
- Ability to develop and leverage strong internal and external partnerships to drive growth, efficiencies and share best practices
- Must possess strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Power point; Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must reside in Phoenix, AZ for this position and work independently in a virtual environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 2:07:59 PM