Would you like to play a key role in delivering against one of the top 3 goals in the Global Services Group? If you enjoy designing for a future state, collaborating with colleagues around the world and playing a role in high profile projects that enhance how we service our customers, then you found the right place.
The American Express vision is to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. As part of the Global Services Group, the Servicing & Value Generation Strategy Team plays a central role in helping the company achieve this vision by defining strategies that put our Customers First. This means making their servicing interactions simple and easy, recognizing and valuing them as well as owning and solving their individual needs. A successful candidate in this role will be curious, comfortable with white space/ambiguity, solutions-oriented and have a passion for the customer experience.
- Apply extensive call listening to uncover customer pain points
- Measure, analyze, and report actionable qualitative insights and best practices to design enhanced customer experiences and influence future servicing strategies
- Serve as cross-functional support system for Servicing Strategy team holistically
- Assist on special projects related to “Customer First” strategy
• Minimum 2 years working experience
• Strong ability to analyze and synthesize data to uncover insights
• Strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
• Effective communication skills – communicating clearly, candidly and frequently
• Learning agility with a creative and growth mindset, ability to apply an external perspective to generate new ideas
• Experience with Excel required including high level analysis/reporting/modeling
• Experience with PowerPoint required
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Consulting, or other related field
• Consulting experience is a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 9:25:12 AM