American Express Careers
Corporate ACT Customer Care Professional
American Express’s mission is to be world’s most respected service brand. Commercial Servicing Network (CSN) provides American Express' renowned brand of customer service to corporate Card Members and Program Administrators. From 23 locations around the world, CSN employees issue cards, staff call centres, print letters and statements, process applications, resolve disputes and carry out risk management policies and procedures.
The CSN team requires one passionate executive to join our Account Consultancy Team.
This position is responsible for being the central point of contact for all Global Large and Middle Market Account Management teams and our Corporate Program Administrators within Global Corporate Payments throughout Taiwan via inbound telephone enquiries and emails.
Being the central point of contact for these key business partners and Clients, you will be responsible for diagnosing and coordinating fulfilment of complex corporate servicing enquiries. These queries may require assistance in generic and complex card program management which requires providing the highest level of customer service and adding value to the overall services at all times in accordance with established worldwide American Express policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and probing skills
- Fluent English in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Commitment to the highest level of customer service
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work as part of a high performing team
- Proven experience with negotiating/problem solving skills and delegating key tasks
- Ability to work within a challenging and dynamic team environment
- Strong Relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong personal accountability and follow through
- Strong knowledge of PC based software including Web, MS Office and Outlook
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2019, 8:06:25 AM