Do you have a talent for finding talent? Do you enjoy hunting and generating talent leads for niche skill sets? Are you passionate about building your network and developing leads for difficult-to-fill positions? Global Talent Acquisition is the recruiting engine of American Express, connecting world-class talent to careers which offer challenging work with a purpose. Our Recruiters are strategic partners, focused on building functional talent pipelines utilizing innovative and proactive search techniques. This role is critical to the strategic imperatives and business priorities by providing the right talent for the right job, now and in the future.
- Develop the sourcing strategy for the overall business to attract top talent and adapt the approach with each posting’s search, to increase applicant funnel of suitable candidates
- Mine internal and external databases to identify suitable candidates, screen and review resumes, and interview shortlisted candidates to develop a pipeline of potential candidates to fill open roles.
- Build and manage candidate pipelines using tools like Smashfly, LinkedIn and other tools
- Leverage market intelligence and industry trends, including target companies and organizations, to build candidate slates
- Develop a strong understanding of the business to build familiarity with technical requirements
- Develop, execute and monitor online candidate search campaigns using a variety of internet search engines as a delivery vehicle for producing quality candidates.
- Identify channels to source and recruit diverse candidates and build pipelines of suitable profiles to recruit across different levels in the business.
- Lead and manage the candidate lifecycle to deliver high candidate experience
- Lead the briefing meetings and participate in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in recruiting update meetings on active searches.
- Provide strategic guidance and serve as a talent advisor to share market intelligence, effective and creative recruitment techniques and provide guidance and consultation to improve recruitment experience for Hiring Leaders
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships with hiring leaders to build and manage customer relationship
- Ensure company complies with laws and regulations as it relates to online sourcing, recruiting and hiring practices
- Develop effective and compelling presentations to sell the job and the company to prospective candidates
- Provide ongoing hiring updates to the client organizations and make recommendations based on recruiting data
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to determine sourcing effectiveness based on recruitment funnel, sourcing channel, and time to fill analysis
- 3 + years of sourcing and technical recruiting experience, including proven experience developing and executing innovative search techniques, name/lead generation, internet searches using social media and other tools to identify relevant prospects
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with sourcing strategies which result in sustained hires for pivotal and critical roles.
- Experience with relationship management
- Experience in recruiting consultancy
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization and to develop strong client relationships
- Proven ability to manage many tasks at the same time
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Experience identifying and leveraging market trends to identify and deliver talent
- Demonstrated ability to develop practical, creative sourcing plans which deliver results
- Strong sense of urgency and proactive approach to sourcing
- Experience with Taleo is preferred
- Location: 18850 N. 56th Street Phoenix, Arizona 85054
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2019, 10:01:47 AM