Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
• Contribute in an agile team by driving user story analysis and feature grooming, designing and developing thorough test-cases and test scenarios
• Create and maintain automated tests running in a continuous integration environment
• Ensure excellent application usability through careful manual testing
•Collaborate with Product team, development team and backend teams to plan, test and release high-quality features in the apps.
• Execute testcases/scripts, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance Testing
• Follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices
• Work closely with development team to iteratively test concurrently with feature development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other Technical discipline.
• 3+ years of experience in Technology, with an emphasis on QA, and proven ability in writing test cases, running functional, automated, or performance tests, and managing defects.
• Experience with Agile, other rapid application development methods, and Waterfall SDLC.
• 3+ years’ Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices including frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, Jmeter
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery environment and platforms, especially Maven and Jenkins.
• Experience in working with onshore/offshore model
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 10, 2019, 4:53:22 AM