Does robotic process automation, machine learning, and process mining intrigue you? Do you enjoy researching and evaluating the world of both business and technology looking for ways to drive additional value for the enterprise? The Global Commercial Services Process Automation Center of Excellence is responsible for identifying and delivering results on high impact projects and initiatives leveraging process automation and other advanced technologies across GCS to drive efficiency and effectiveness. We are looking for someone who is passionate about transforming GCS processes using new and emerging technologies and solving difficult business problems.
The Process Automation Solutions Analyst will be a key resource within the GCS Process Automation CoE and will collaborate with business stakeholders to advise, define and deliver solutions to our business process owners. S/he will identify, evaluate and drive initiatives across the GCS landscape under the direction of the Automation Strategist.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify automation opportunities and gather requirements to analyze, understand, and document business processes in detail for assessing automation feasibility
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to design, document and configure automation solutions
- Partner with SMEs to create process flows, process maps and other documentation as required to complete assessments and generate standard operating procedures (SOPs) for automation delivery
- Leverage process improvement experience to streamline and optimize process for RPA software
- Work closely with the related automation delivery teams to drive successful automation in an agile fashion
- Communicate identified and potential risks and issues to leadership accordingly and provide actionable inputs to mitigate
- Prepare and deliver status presentations to business and technology partners
- Ensure effective and efficient User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and driving the delivery of Business-as-Usual (BAU) procedures upon deployment
- Maintain and report on decisions and action items for assigned RPA initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to interview colleagues, gather business process details and identify solution requirements
- Experience with data-driven business analysis, process improvement or value stream mapping; ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram or procedural documentation
- Ability to apply leading practices and technology to solve problems
- Ability to create clear, concise documentation capturing current and optimal processes
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with end users, peers, management and third parties, including communicating automated solution designs to a non-technical audience
- Self-starter with ability to overcome obstacles and resolve complex problems
- Strong understanding and proficiency with Office programs including Excel macros
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with Blue Prism a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 3:13:42 PM