We are looking for a candidate who is proficient at process management and operations support. The successful candidate will use this knowledge to enhance and manage operations of our internal facing enterprise survey tool. The successful candidate will conduct research, investigate workflows, business procedures, identify and close gaps and recommend changes. The candidate will also monitor usage of the tool to ensure adherence to standards and policies. Where there are deficiencies, the successful candidate will suggest changes and prepare reports for the leadership and product managers.
- Determining operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and plans.
- Designs new processes and programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves system usage by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; collaboration groups; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience working with business systems/applications which support business processes. Experience using Qualtrics survey platform a plus.
- Solid organization, project management and planning skills.
- Experience working directly with various teams and leadership level.
- Comfortable engaging and interacting with colleagues across various teams and level of leadership.
- Creative thinker with strong people interaction and facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain business partner relationship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to synthesize lots of information and distill it into meaningful data.
- Quality focused and detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask.
- Should be self-directed with effective time management skills.
- Proven ability and desire to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with minimal day-to-day guidance and independently managing deadlines.
- Exhibit strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills with the ability to make sound recommendations and decisions based on observed user behavior and prior experience.
- Prior job experience. BA/BS in Computer science or related field a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 10, 2019, 6:37:16 PM