There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through Inbound/Outbound .
2. Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via VOCM scores.
3. Meet metrics on VOCM, quality, contact efficiency and collection.
4. Shift 24X7 This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
5. Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
2. Ability to deliver result & display Personal Accountability
4. Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment
5. Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
9. Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
The incumbent should have a performance rating of G3/L3 or better in the last annual PMP review
The incumbent should not be on any type of counseling at the time of applying
The incumbent should be tenured for a minimum of 18 months in the current role as on the date of application timeline.Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2019, 7:00:35 AM