American Express Careers
Lead Business Analyst
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management . Take the ownership and handle the BCP related tasks.
- Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs .
- Capacity Management for sub-processes .
- Work with Short Term Forecasting Team in CNO, for IDPs and Staffing. .
- Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process. .
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate. .
- Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process.
- In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment. .
- Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL 's to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts .
- Shift Rotations .
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate with 2years+ of relevant experience preferably in service industry.
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- High result orientation.
- Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
- Manage conflict and counsel performance.
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
- Result oriented and decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
- Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred).
- Prior exposure to Capacity Management/ Dialer/ eWFM/ Real Time is Preferred
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 11:35:52 AM