American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”. At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
•Answer inbound calls from Card Members and set up/action fraud cases on calls
• For making a pro-active attempt to identify fraudulent charges via inbound and outbound calls
• Ensure accurate analysis of fraud claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis
• Identify and investigate unauthorized /suspicious fraud claims and high-risk transactions within customer and merchant account
•Review fraud disputes through merchant contact, requesting additional documentation and executing merchant chargebacks
• Ensure each Merchant chargeback dispute request is handled in a timely & accurate manner
• Continue to monitor current trends in Fraud landscape & suggest preventive & corrective measures.
• Analyze complex information and make sound decisions.
• Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals
• Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times
• Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express
• Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction
• Communicates effectively, oral and written, to review and document necessary information
• 0730 IST to 2359 IST (Rotational) Sat/Sun Fixed Weekly Off
• Analytical mind, attention to detail & highly result oriented
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail & ability to multitask effectively
• High level of customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation
•Strong knowledge of MS-Office tools & applications will be preferred
• Amex product knowledge desirable
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 16, 2019, 11:12:25 AM