American Express Careers
The UI/UX Designer will be focused on creating designs and artifacts for the existing and new Servicing Portals for the CEN/CSN Network in partnership with key stakeholders (Operations, Technology, Risk Management and Strategy) to enable front line CCP’s to provide superior service, as well as support integrated digital products used by our customers to achieve their goals across American Express products.
The UI/UX Designer will leverage Pega and OneAmex architecture with UX best practices in new/different ways to create streamlined and intuitive servicing journeys that delight our Customer Care Professionals.
We are seeking a candidate with a creative mindset, passion for the customer experience and an eye towards business efficiency.
Key Job responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to operate our servicing network more efficiently by leveraging our global assets and best practices in new/different ways.
- Undertake UX research activities to help evaluate, design and test new servicing experiences and/or enhancing existing ones.
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering teams to come up with the best design solutions.
- Ensure solutions are consistent and designed according to user centered principles
- Produce high fidelity designs and interactive prototypes for both business and engineering teams to consume.
- Be the voice of the customer to internal teams and business partners - and feed in appropriate recommendations based on insights to drive development and decision making.
- Give and solicit feedback from fellow designers in order to constantly raise the bar.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Product/Interaction Design, or equivalent experience
At least 3 years of experience in UX and UI required; strong understanding of user centered design principles and processes
Familiarity working in a lean/agile product development environment
Fluency in current industry UX design tools, most notably, Sketch, Invision, and/or other UX prototyping software
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Iterative Product Design Planning and Development
- Design Thinking
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- Design Industry Trends
- Industry and Company Knowledge
- Problem Solving
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window:
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2019, 6:29:53 AM