- Drive the development and delivery of technical products and solutions for our customers.
- Coordinate with product, business, technical, and other partners to prioritize, plan, and execute development schedules in-line with product development initiatives and regulatory needs.
- Use technical acumen to provide design alternatives and support team in technical issue resolution.
- Identify and track team velocity, financials, and other critical metrics in relation to the project/program and its plan
- Provide transparency into gaps, issues, risks and opportunities across scrum teams, tackle impediments
- Drive program, release level and enterprise improvement and standardization activities using SAFe as the primary framework
- Provide in-house, informal agile mentoring to our product and business teams (optional)
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/engineering, or equivalent work experience required.
Experience with algorithms, data structures, design patterns, HTML, Java, object-oriented design and coding across a variety of platforms.
3 years of progressively responsible experience with technical delivery and IT project management using Agile Methodology.
Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions on time, on budget, and to spec.
Proven ability to deliver complex software features iteratively and expertly
Strong understanding of SAFe or iterative development processes, including quality and testing practices
Possess a high degree of technical savvy, with a keen ability to learn new technology quickly and easily
Collaboration & teamwork
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 10, 2019, 2:57:15 PM