American Express National Bank – Legal/Deceased Operations Team
Enterprise Bank Servicing is proud to make available a set of on-line deposit products provided by American Express National Bank. In support of these products, we are hiring a Legal/Deceased Operations Team member to provide support and handle legal processes for Personal Savings accounts.
Who are we?
Our Legal/Deceased Operations Team represent the American Express Brand. Problem solving and relationship building are an important part of our DNA. The people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value passion and a unique personality. We manage the customer relationship with the bank by supporting legal processes such as levies/garnishments, power of attorney requests and deceased account handling.
- Customer First focus = Easy, Recognize Solve
- Customer service experience with exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Strong computer literacy with a solid working knowledge of current internet technology, the ability to research information for business related purposes and proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail with ability to quickly identify problems and suggest sound resolutions
- Ability to use good judgment in decision making
- Resilient with the desire to continually improve personal performance, customer satisfaction and business brand
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure with limited supervision
- Strong team player and ability to work closely with colleagues in a collaborating environment
- Ability to effectively manage change and remain calm in stressful situations
- Have a mindset of innovation including streamlining internal processes for greater speed and agility
- Banking and/or financial industry experience (Preferred)
- Handling of legal documents such as garnishments, liens, death certificates etc. (Preferred)
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2019, 10:48:56 AM