The ‘US Commercial Card Acquisition Analytics’ Team is part of the Global Commercial and Merchant Analytics (GCMA) Team in Enterprise Digital and Analytics group within American Express. GCMA is responsible for targeting, acquiring, engaging and retaining commercial customers over online and offline channels and delivering world-class analytics, insights and data products for the Global Commercial Services and Global Merchant Services. In this role, you will be challenged with designing and creating customer marketing analytics for the sales and marketing partners within GCS. The person will lead a team of analytics and data science professionals to perform data analysis, synthesize conclusions, communicate and present recommendations to the partners. The position is part of a highly collaborative environment, interacting with and influencing partners across the Global Commercial Services business at American Express.
- Lead a cross functional team to create analytics driven strategies and commercial capabilities for Amex customers in international markets
- Enable decision making across channels and markets by exploring big data and advanced analytics techniques. This includes:
- Developing insights into customer behavior and introducing new approaches to transforming complex behavioral data into actionable information for cross sell, customer engagement and retention
Drive higher distribution efficiency across all channels in cross-selling
Independently manage cross-collaboration among marketing, capabilities, and modeling teams to ensure analytics and data science based strategies are appropriately incorporated and deployed
Proactively advise business partners on data-driven strategies for key strategic priorities
- Master's or higher Degree in a quantitative field required
- Strong analytical, quantitative, thought leadership, and project management skills with a demonstrated proficiency in managing multiple projects simultaneously
Proven ability to translate analytical results into data-driven business strategies
High quality written and oral communication skills with ability to synthesize key points/priorities and influence business decision making
Demonstrated ability to work independently and across a matrix organization partnering with capabilities, decision sciences, technology teams and external vendors to deliver solutions at top speed. Experience with American Express capabilities across prospect and customer channels is preferred.
Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, and extensive experience engaging with and influencing partners across various functions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2019, 11:26:04 PM