American Express Careers
Assistant Marketing Manager, GCS
The GCS business unit is a leading industry player in the United States and internationally, supporting businesses with a wide range of differentiated products and services. Within GCS, the Global Client Group (GCG) represents the company's largest, global customers. The International Marketing & Awareness Team works with this customer segment to increase loyalty and engagement and drive spend and customer retention through a range of marketing and communication channels, with relevant and engaging content.
We are looking for an energetic, agile, hands on marketing executive to join an international team focused on driving growth in a dynamic fast-paced environment. A passion for the customer and proven ability to drive results is key to this role. You will be required to create strategies to drive customer engagement through existing and new communication channels as well as develop innovative ideas to deliver customer value on existing products.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment through partnering with expert colleagues located both in Australia & globally, thrive on delivering results and have experience in financial services or a similar industry, then this is the right role for you.
You will be responsible for delivering customer communications across multiple channels, with a focus on delivering compelling content that drives engagement, increases customer spend and improves the overall Corporate Card Member experience for our Global Client Group base within the JAPA region.
Your responsibilities in this position will include:
- Support the Marketing Manager to drive key strategic goals, improving customer perceptions and delivering best in class marketing and customer communication messages
- Collaborate and partner with other Marketing teams, Account Development, Compliance, Data Analytics and other business units to develop and execute regional campaigns and content.
- Investigate, problem solve and recommend solutions to improve customer experience and messaging.
- Execute tactical and strategic tasks and campaigns
- Scope of work extends beyond basic customer communications to include creating innovate collateral and delivering internal field training on campaigns and tools.
- Requires the ability to juggle and properly execute multiple priorities at once.
- Manage external agency relationships.
- Monitor and measure campaign delivery, and analyses results and insights for future recommendations
- 4+ years of marketing experience with campaign management – across both traditional and non-traditional channels
- Experience partnering with account/sales teams as well as external agencies
- Relationship management – able to build relationships quickly and drive results through others, internally and externally
- Organised, highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable navigating complex processes to deliver on tight timelines
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, own projects from end-to-end, and lead various stakeholder groups to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Comfortable with analysing data, with the ability to translate complex business results or events into insights and make recommendations for leadership action
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools including Excel and PowerPoint
- Requires occasional availability outside of normal working hours for calls International and Domestic marketing experience preferred
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 9:49:04 PM