There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
•Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact.
• Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via VOCM scores.
• Meet metrics on VOCM, quality, contact rate and collection.
• Shift 08:30 AM to 08:00 PM
•This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
•Graduate with 1-3 years of experience
•Excellent communication skills
• Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
•Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
• Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building, Presentation & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
• Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
• Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
•Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 10, 2019, 1:40:33 AM