There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Function Description: Reviewing new merchant set-ups and accordingly taking decisions on approving or declining.
Purpose of the Role: Ensure accurate analysis of merchant setups, fraud claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
1. Ensure accurate analysis of merchant setups, fraud claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
2. Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
3. Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
4. Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
5. Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information 6. Make outbound calls to card members, banks, client managers to validate information.
- Critical Factors to Success: Amex product knowledge desirable
- Past Experience: 1-4
- Academic Background: Graduates only(No Post Grads/Btechs)
- Functional Skills/Capabilities: Merchant Risk related tools experience preferred
- Technical Skills/Capabilities: Fraud Knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of Platforms: Genesis, FSV, MS3, Lexis Nexis experience preferred
- Behavioral Skills/Capabilities: Flexible to work in any shift
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2019, 1:29:09 AM