- Develop a high-quality content in the following formats: interactive video learning, instructor-led content, virtual classroom design and immersive learning experiences while working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment;
- Collaborate across our Global Servicing Learning Network to deliver a world-class learning experience that drives long term leadership behavior change resulting in positive business impact;
- Create and continuously improve our leadership learning experiences using an array of approaches that engage learners and drive high-impact learning;
- Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learner, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply.
- Extensive experience (5 years) in Instructional design application with the ability to convert strategies to effective and engaging learning experiences;
- Strong proficiency with industry standard design software (including Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate Storyline 360 and Captivate 10) and multimedia experience;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Products in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project is a must;
- Proven learning Design and Development experience designing storyboards, audio and video scripts, job aids, scenarios and case studies, learning activities, online course content, web applications, infographics, learning assessments, and user guides using sound instructional design theory;
- Experience of implementing modern learning modalities strongly preferred;
- Proven experience collaborating with subject matter experts, global stakeholders, and managers in an environment with short deadlines and high business impact;
- Excellent analytical skills, experience with using learning management systems to drive the delivery of training solutions;
- A degree or certification in Performance Technology, Instructional Design, Adult Learning or Teaching is preferred
- Proven experience as an Instructional Designer in a global corporate organization is preferable.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 8:38:14 PM