Are you a customer advocate through and through, with a passion for marketing? We have several marketing opportunities we’d like you to consider.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategy for existing customer in Global Commercial Service team Japan (GCS) or Global Individual Customer Services (GICS) to drive business growth. Responsible activities include; building spend trigger and upgrade strategy/plan, and managing end to end execution and tracking.
Primary responsibilities include:●Trigger: Drive business/corporate card spending in existing customer base with globally aligned approaches. Understand global trigger scheme/measurement and build processes in Japan and manage end to end execution. Create plans, execute and analyze the results for enhancement to achieve team goal.
●Conversion: Manage conversion DM and it's end to end process to achieve Conversion target. Work closely with local/central CSN teams and Marketing COE team to achieve value gen target.
●Early Engagement: Ensuring customer needs in the life cycle, build and keep enhancing Early Engagement programs for business/corporate customers to build the base for spending.
●Projects: Manage and lead ad-hock marketing initiatives/projects as needed.
●Other: Manage marketing budget and it’s payment process. Support ad-hock business needs.
Primary responsibilities include:●Acquisition Management
Deliver on the acquisition strategy and related product and communication tactics/campaign
Proactively manage and optimize budget allocation towards key success metrics like new accounts and billed business acquired
Effectively manage external agencies to develop both acquisition plans and effective creative
Determine and implement scalable and cost-efficient acquisition strategy across digital channels, including Affiliates, Online Partners, Media Buying, Mobile/Smart Phone, SNS, and so on Customer Experience
Work closely with key internal stakeholders (PLD, Brand/Communication, IM, Risk, New Accounts, Legal/Compliance, Finance, WS, etc.) to deliver the attractive acquisition campaigns
- Marketing background: experience in B2B or B2C marketing with finding opportunities through data analysis will be highly regarded
- Experience in developing effective marketing communication materials from scratch both offline and online with distinct outcomes
- Proven track record of consistently delivering results and strong commitment in results
- Fast paced and strong multi-task management skills, residence in pressure and independent
- Experience in leading driving cross-functional initiatives in multi-functional organization with success
- Customer-centric mindset, with proven ability to craft initiatives, programs that drive greater advocacy
- Willingness to be hands-on and flexible
- Strong negotiation skills
- Team player and excellent communication skills to work with colleague across the lines
- Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoint
- Digital marketing experience is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication in Japanese/English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 7:50:02 PM