The core mission of the Global Merchant Processing and Policy (GMPP) team within Global Merchant & Network Services (GMNS) is to become essential to merchants and partners globally by delivering an easy, frictionless, value-added experience that enables them to meet their goals and serve their customers.
The Merchant Products Team within GMPP owns and manages digital commerce payment solutions that enable cross-border commerce, subscription billing, and seamless reconciliation for merchants.
The role of Project Analyst, Merchant Products Team, will focus on the Multi-Currency, Raw Data, and SmartBill Pro products. Primary functions will include data analysis and insights, marketing support, and project management.
- Ensure accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of financial information including reports, metrics, and scorecards.
- Support the preparation and review of key documents for leadership review.
- Interact closely with business partners, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Translate and presenting complex business processes into consumable steps for internal customer groups.
- Provide technical and business project management.
- Drive continuous payment and reconciliation process improvements.
- Partner with merchant facing teams and merchants directly to provide Multi-Currency and Raw Data inquiry support.
- Support the development/refinement of external facing marketing collateral and specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to create clear business insights and compelling presentations.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment while supporting multiple product owners and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to apply customer-first marketing concepts to drive product utilization and growth.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with comfort interpreting large and complex data.
- Experience managing projects end-to-end, including both business and technical aspects.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- BA or BS degree.
- International payments experience is a plus.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2019, 6:43:36 AM