American Express Careers
Marketing Analyst-Content Management Team
The Content Management Team’s role is within Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) which is under the Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) Group at American Express.
The Content Management team is responsible for the management and maintenance of all content housed in the Copy, Terms & Conditions (CTC) Database. Our team provides support, governance and monitoring over creating, updating, and managing language in the Copy, Terms & Conditions (CTC) Database across channels and business units to ensure accuracy and quality.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of a fast-growing, agile Content team. They will support leadership and partners with the overall governance of marketing content in the Database.
This role will work cross functionality with various teams across the organization, including EDA, Marketing, Product Management, Compliance, Legal, Brand, Technologies, etc. This is an opportunity for an individual seeking to learn strategy, operations & capabilities, with a passion for the customer, and a strong commitment to quality results through collaboration and thought leadership.
- Provides support and expertise as it relates to the language housed in the CTC Database to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Participate in business driven projects as Subject Matter Experts of the database and perform user acceptance training/testing as needed.
- Manage content communications/inquires with partners.
- Act as a liaison between multiple stakeholders, providing content administrative support, governance, training and monitoring over content in the Database.
- Execute content changes including obtaining approvals, periodic compliance reviews and quality checks on behalf of our partners.
- Review overall marketing changes and updates for applicable impacts to content in the content capabilities/platforms.
- Run periodic reporting on database utilization.
- Provide thought leadership and drive strategic direction on improvements to processes and technology.
- Represent the team in business driven projects as the subject matter expert of the owned content.
- Support leadership in all relevant activities.
To be successful in this role, this person must possess the following competencies:
- Prior experience using or managing in the following areas: Content Management/CMS/DAM, Account Management, Compliance, Marketing Execution, Operations and/or Project Management.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills (Agile, attention to detail, managing tight timelines) are critical.
- Strong reporting skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to build relationships, influence, manage and resolve conflict and partner effectively with cross-functional teams and peers.
- Resilient and flexible team player, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Ability to drive initiatives forward with less than perfect information.
- Proven ability to build and manage a project plan.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 2:28:58 PM