Seeking an experienced service-minded professional to join the Global Colleague Solutions and Services Organization within Human Resources. The role will play a critical factor in driving efficiencies, effectiveness and consistent delivery of quality payroll initiatives. Colleague will be part of a team that manages complex issues end to end, driving resolution by coordinating and collaborating with internal Business Partners and Third-Party Vendors.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following items:
- Support US Payroll in ensuring the integrity of the payroll End to End Cycle
- Ability to explain and communicate intricate payroll procedures in nonprofessional terms
- Established working knowledge of every area of payroll processing
- Lead, manage and support ad-hoc projects
- Compile and perform data analysis and provide proactive solutions
- Partner with 3rd Party Vendor to continuously enhance the Colleague Experience.
- Be open to participate in Global initiatives requiring to be flexible with work schedule
- Involved in System release testing and validation
- Knowledge and/or ability to quickly learn function related systems
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects and effectively drive results
- Will require flexibility to work with global teams across various time-zones
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast moving and rapidly changing matrix environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to lead and conduct presentations with internal and external business partners
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently at times and handle stress effectively despite short time constrains while displaying a “can do” attitude
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills required
- Excellent communications skills to effectively communicate and solve problems that affect project success
- Experience/knowledge of Cloud/API highly desired
- Data mining experience
- Location: 18850 N. 56th Street Phoenix, Arizona 85054
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2019, 1:55:48 PM