At American Express we strive to provide our Premium Cardmembers with memorable, first-class experiences through every interaction.
of our Platinum Cardmembers are unique and special, so no two days or requests
are ever the same.
As a Platinum Consultant you will use your industry knowledge and exceptional customer service experience to build trusting relationships with our Cardmembers. This role will see you do more than simply actioning requests. We want you to anticipate the needs of our Cardmembers, make recommendations that suit their lifestyle and curate experiences that exceed their expectations.
This exclusive opportunity will
• Opportunities to design unforgettable lifestyle and travel experiences for our Cardmembers
• Access to a diverse range American Express exclusive brands and partnerships
• Tailored 1-1 coaching and development with experienced leaders
• Opportunities to participate in educational seminars and product launches
• An environment that supports healthy living including subsidised gym memberships and a work free Birthday
An innate passion for all things travel and lifestyle
Exceptional customer service skills
Travel experience including geography, products and systems
Strong knowledge of a GDS system (Sabre would be desirable).
Fares and ticketing knowledge
A solid understanding of luxury brands and products including airlines, hotels and restaurants
Let your passion for travel and lifestyle take your career places at American Express
An Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2019, 2:00:06 AM