1. Analyze databases information in order to improve conversion rates from Outbound Telemarketing channels, providing insights to the emerging trends, analyzing risks and opportunities including variance analysis.
2. Assure income process occurs on time and effectively every month with different carriers to accomplish re-insurance calculation (Centrally calculated).
3. Control of annual payments & forecasting of Network Access Controllers for Lending & Charge Products.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- Actuary, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Business Administration.
- Strong Programming Languages.
- Business Analysis. Ability to prioritize project tasks and deliverables, utilizing data and strategic analysis to drive business results.
- Excellent consultation, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Proven problem solving and decision making.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2019, 7:21:41 AM