American Express Careers
Sr Analyst-Product Development
This position sits within the Merchant Marketing Products organization in Enterprise Marketing and Platform Solutions. The Merchant Marketing Products team is responsible for ensuring we are delivering on our promise to Card Members and Merchants through excellence in enablement and end-to-end execution of our marketing products, services, and communications.
The overall scope of the Global Merchant Marketing CRM Platform team is to lead the transformation of our Merchant Marketing capabilities into a robust CRM platform to ensure flawless delivery of marketing and servicing communications to Merchants globally and enable us to support new communication growth strategies.
As an analyst for the Marketing CRM product (MCRM), you will be joining a team of 3 senior product managers, and will have responsibility for a variety of critical functions including but not limited to:
1. Facilitation of the platform issues management process
· Monitoring of new issues in the MCRM issue environment
· Assessing priority and level of urgency
· Managing the assignment of issues
· Leading issue calls with our stakeholder team
(Technologies, Solution Delivery Management, Product, Campaign Delivery)
· Tracking next steps, capturing roadblocks/dependencies and leading the escalation process based on urgency of the issue
· Providing monthly leadership VP-level updates on the overall issue landscape
2. Product Development
· Support the user story definition process for a variety of product enhancements (tied to issues or other general business-generated items) and partnering with our Technologies organization on the delivery and user acceptance testing of these requirements
3. Management of the MCRM Data Dictionary
· Partnering with the senior product managers to understand what new attributes will be added to MCRM and adding this detail to the dictionary after every platform release
· Ensuring changes are captured and communicated across the stakeholder community as they happen
4. Data Load Monitoring
· Responsible for reviewing the daily/weekly data load emails and communicating issues when they arise
This role will require:
· Experience in, and passion for, one or more of the following areas: capabilities, data, technology development, CRM
· Strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
· Knowledge of relational database, SQL preferred
· Strong project management skills
· Comfort in working with technologies
· Strong relationship management skills, with a proven ability to communicate effectively across large, cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced global role with changing priorities
· Experience with Merchant Services and Merchant data a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 10, 2019, 8:36:21 PM