Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express Global Commercial Services is the leading provider of payments for small, mid and large corporations globally. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing and transformative division of the business. Within the GCS Marketing organization, the Global Experiences and Brand Partnerships Team is focused on designing and developing exceptional in-person experiences for our customers and prospects across the globe. These experiences assist to establish and/or deepen an emotional connection with our brand, leading to increased loyalty and brand stickiness. Experiences range from at-scale prospecting environments such as conferences & tradeshows, proprietary customer events & conferences, sponsorship activations, client roadshows & gifting programs.
The Coordinator, Global Experiential Marketing (LACC) will play a critical role in developing & delivering high-impact, scalable marketing programs to create awareness and demand for our products, and show how Amex supports our customers in life and business. This is an exciting opportunity to develop new creative, breakthrough work in the experiential space to redefine the products & services in our B2B suite. S/he will work in partnership with the LACC Marketing Teams in Mexico & Canada to lead the regional strategy, design & execution work across multiple teams & markets to bring the global strategy to life, regionally.
The Coordinator will co-create the LACC regional strategy in partnership with the LACC Marketing teams, external partners, event organizers and associations to optimize GCS’s performance at experiences. S/he will help identify the objectives of the GCS business, partners & event organizers to craft the experiential strategy that positions GCS as a true market leader. The Coordinator will also take on additional projects as needed to support the evolution & expansion of the channel.
The Coordinator will report to the Director, International Experiential Marketing based in London, UK.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· In partnership with the regional Marketing Teams, lead the LACC experiential strategy, design & execution work across multiple teams & markets to bring the global strategy to life, regionally. Experiences to range from, but not limited to at-scale conferences & tradeshows, proprietary customer events & conferences, sponsorship activations, client roadshows & gifting programs.
· Drive global experience consistency through collaboration within the International & US Experiential Marketing Teams.
· Partner with the LACC Marketing Teams & GCS Business Unit Leaders to ensure objectives are being met.
· Evolve the existing Global Experiential Marketing Centre of Excellence in LACC through dedicated regional consulting, support & expertise.
· Partner with teams cross-LOB to ensure enterprise thinking is being applied & leveraged.
· Manage vendor & agency relationships and provide creative direction in the design and delivery of impactful experiences.
· Collaborate with internal partners (PR, Marketing, Field, Product, etc) to identify integration opportunities for experiential activations to deliver against business objectives.
· Preparation of materials for on-site execution teams (e.g. pre/post-show briefs, timelines, etc.)
· Build & manage project plans to ensure all project teams deliver on schedule.
· Partner with Compliance Teams to ensure company needs and requirements are met.
· Analyze & report results of marketing efforts with leadership, business partners and the global team through post-event recaps.
· Drive investment efficiencies through clear, measurable criteria and analytic rigor.
· Support reporting and cross-team sharing of global experiential marketing goals and act on related learnings
· Ability to identify best practice, prioritize and implement in the region
· Partner with Digital team/channels to amplify the impact of the strategy with Experiential Content
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 4+ years experiential marketing
and/or marketing experience
- Proven creative, strategic
marketer who puts the customer at the centre of everything
- Strong relationship building
skills and proven success motivating and influencing stakeholders, partners,
- Self-directed with the ability
to operate autonomously
- Strategic thinking and problem
solving skills with the ability to exercise judgment and prioritization
- Exceptional project management
skills and great attention to detail, with the ability to independently move
multiple projects forward in parallel
- Excellent oral and written
- Proven track record of driving
- Adaptable in a dynamic work
- Budgetary and financial
- Come with new ideas for the
- Thrive in a global team
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2019, 1:13:20 PM