American Express Careers
Training and Quality Assurance Manager
Function Description: Hong Kong International Insurance Services (HKIIS)
Manage training and quality assurance functions of HKIIS to support business strategy and fulfill regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with team members, acquisition leaders and business stakeholders to develop training solutions which are aligned with the business strategy.
- Assess the performance of acquisition team members and campaigns with recommended training solutions in order to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Research and develop training materials to assist implementation of training strategy.
- Manage the new hire training for insurance team.
- Oversee the QA team to manage and maintain quality assurance tasks with adherence to service level and compliance & regulatory requirement.
- Evaluate and monitor complaints with coordination with resolution team, acquisition and operation team to ensure continuous process & service improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and implementation skills with ability to set priorities, attention to details and is tenacious with follow-ups
- Demonstrates accountability and ownership
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills at all levels in an organization
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2019, 4:13:24 AM