At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Marketing Analytics Intern to perform in the Global Commercial Services business unit of American Express.
The objective is to give support to the marketing acquisition team for Global Commercial Payments area.
- Daily assignation and tracking of prospects to sales teams.
- Creation of performance reports for campaigns.
- Creation and manage of databases.
- Execution, tracking and analysis of acquisition campaigns.
- Relationships with vendors.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Student of systems engineering, business administration or marketing.
- Strong Analytic Skills.
- Office advanced Excel (required).
- Advanced English oral and written.
- Disposed to stay in the role for at least one year.
- Initiative and proactivity.
- Oriented to results
- Good personal relationships.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Part-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2019, 11:04:32 AM