American Express Careers
Cardmember Acquisition is the largest investment in American Express’ Global Consumer Services Group. The Enterprise Digital Application & Platform (EDAP) team is a core part of cardmember acquisition, having responsibility for creating world class digital experiences to drive increased acquisitions.
The Portfolio Analyst will support the EDAP team to ensure maximum value of the portfolio plan in terms of investment-planning, intake, and prioritization. The candidate will work with leaders across business units to help ensure alignment, execution, and communication of the overarching strategy and ensure it is aligned with business priorities and budgets.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and internal leaders to gather requirements and specifications.
- Identifies and defines new process improvement opportunities.
- Creates presentations for consumption by executive leaders.
- Tracks, maintains, and communicates program and portfolio statuses.
- Creates and maintains documentation of business processes.
- Designs, develops, and enhances reporting used across the organization (including, but not limited to: financial, development timelines, and team health reporting).
- Supports the coordination of efforts for many Agile teams (internal and external stakeholders, designers, developers, and/or analytics).
- Coordinates teams to enable product development flow at the Portfolio and Solution level.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to effectively adapt under changing conditions and prioritize initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to be an early adopter and passionate about new technologies
- An ability to solve complex problems and a highly analytical approach
- Utilizes strong organizational, technical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Works well in a dynamic, complex environment and under deadline pressures
- Familiarity with JIRA and Rally is a plus
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Understanding of Agile principles is a plus
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (ex: Tableau) is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, Statistics, or other related field is a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2019, 11:55:34 AM