American Express Profesiones
Atención al cliente
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The GOCM Team is responsible for a various processes including short-term planning, local site CCP/agent scheduling & shrinkage planning, Real-Time Management and local site support services. The GOCM team receive long & short-term capacity plans, forecasts and schedules from the Workforce Planning/Centralized Call Management (CCM) team for all markets, including all lines of business above. It is the responsibility of the GOCM team to convert these long-term plans into weekly and daily operational plans in order to optimize resources and drive Abandon Rate Consistency across the network. GOCM capabilities will be provided for inbound, outbound, Click to Chat, e-mail and back-office functions.
The GOCM team focused on executing the Short-Term Planning & Real-Time Management strategy for the center. The GOCM analyst must demonstrate integrity, Blue Box values, strong collaboration and partnership with multiple functional teams including Contact Centre Leadership, CCM, Technology, Learning, Engineering, Global Business Integration (GBI), various Centers of Excellence and the other Planning communities across the globe.
Success in the role is measured by contribution to Voice of the Customer survey results, on target delivery of Operational Excellence metrics (e.g. Customer Handling Time), Forecast Accuracy, Schedule & Operational Effectiveness, Abandon Rate Consistency, Availability/Shrinkage Optimization and customer satisfaction targets both internal to GOCM and external for our customers & merchants.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to successfully balance high workload demands, quality and performance on a consistent basis.
- Ability to make quick decisions about call center dynamics with little or imprecise information and to take risks as necessary.
- Ability to communicate and influence people at all levels effectively and without conflict.
- Understand GOCM and operational goals and translate these into day-to-day operational and production management activities.
- Gain trust and build relationships with local GSN leaders to ensure they are supportive and accommodating.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in local market language and English.
- Excellent PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access.
- Ability to work under pressure; able to manage multiple tasks and changing demands with minimum supervision.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective relationships
- Collaborate with team leaders to manage schedule adherence, absenteeism and non-productive time and highlight when trends / issues
- Highly numerate with strength in accuracy & attention to detail in a high output & speed environment
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills – demonstrating thought leadership
- Ability to work flexible hours based on business needs required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 12/09/2019, 19:17:22